Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Paris Showrooms @ Luz Gallery

There is a show at the Luz Gallery(on Fort Street) presently called Paris Showrooms. Well this showroom that I photographed in October is one that the photographer, Vikky Alexander, portrays in one of her photos. I was so excited when I gazed in the window tonight and saw it. Her shot is a slightly different angle with a bit more street reflection, although you can see in the mirror some street reflection in mine as well. I believe she was there photographing this show just a few weeks before we were there. I also saw the other showrooms that are part of her show, which is pretty wild when you think about the size of Paris and we were only there 2 days.
The last couple of days I have felt like packing it in as a photographer, so frustrated with the plateau I seem to be living on...and when I saw this shot in a gallery show  I took it as a 'sign'.

This was shot at f8.0 1/400 ISO 800.......through glass of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment