Sunday, March 21, 2010

March Rain













Shot out at Island View Beach, late afternoon in the pouring rain from my car window. I love this tree. This isn't the first time I've shot it...I have quite a few. This photo captures the mood I was going for, melancholic.
Shot in RAW at f 4.0 1/640 -0.67 ISO 400  in the rain. Tweaked a bit in PS...WB and sharpened.
My friend Mimi suggested converting it to B&W so I have posted that along with it. The tree looks more interesting with a lighter sky in the B&W....the 'rain' feel is gone though

1 comment:

  1. Ho boy,

    now I am feeling blue, where is my bed?
    Maybe something hot to drink?
    Melancholy is better taken warm in a comfy spot.

    pure feeling here K no redeeming spot, anything to warm me up.

    grey as it should be!
    Mimi say's over my shoulder " try to B/W it"
    but I think the green is my only hope to come back to life later.

    ReplyDelete