Friday, February 7, 2014

Dogs Of Province Town

I'm back!
I've been on a few different tangents with my photography over the last few years. I've learned new skills behind the camera, in front of the computer using Lightroom, dealing with clients, volunteering. It's all been good!
I kind of strayed away from, what shall we call it, my photographic soul. And that's where my focus here will be, sharing what moves me, some experimental, some good, some not as much :).  I've decided to stop sharing my photos on Face Book for reasons political and otherwise, they look better here anyway.
There will be photos of our recent trip to New York City and Cape Cod, portraits, flowers, food, Impressionistic, series, children, and of course lots of dogs, they are my favourite subject!


Here are some dogs of Province Town on Cape Cod. The most dog friendly place we've ever been. Province Town is a gem. Full of art galleries, dogs and so gay...we loved it!

Bert

Spencer

Minke

Will

Skipper

Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment