Sunday, January 22, 2012

Let's just go walking in the rain.









I'm going to take another stab at my Blog. I was posting on Facebook but that was a less than perfect way of sharing.

Yesterday I went on a photo shoot with a friend and we happened upon Dallas Rd....on our way to lunch.....I got my best shots of the day from inside the car with the rain on the car window. I especially love this one for it's dreamy quality and the subtlest amount of colour in the foreground...this is not Photoshopped except to add the text .

                   Best viewed larger by clicking on the photo.

1 comment:

  1. I have a blog on here as well (not for photography), and was looking around for all those from Victoria. Stumbled on yours and as I practice photography a lot stopped to look at yours. What really caught me was the quote from Billie Holiday ... awesome. And then had a look at the photos. Very fun stuff!

    Had a look at the links as well. I know a little of Don Denton through the Luz Gallery in Oak Bay. I'll keep a look out for your photos!

    ReplyDelete